Press release content from Business Wire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mar 13, 2020–
The “TMT Predictions 2020 – Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In this report, we identify the top 20 themes that will impact the technology, media, and telecoms (TMT) sector in 2020. For each theme, we offer a series of predictions, identify winners and losers, and point you to further reading. For 2020, the major themes are: artificial intelligence (AI), 5G, software-defined everything, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), autonomous vehicles, robotics, cybersecurity, 3D printing, blockchain, quantum computing, internet TV, esports, virtual and augmented reality, Generation Hashtag, the future of work, geopolitics, sustainability, M&A, and regulation.
- This report contains predictions on major themes like AI, IoT, 5G, cloud computing, sustainability, and more.
- It also identifies the winners and losers across 20 themes, giving an invaluable insight into the companies best positioned to take advantage of disruptive themes and those that are at risk of being left behind.
- This TMT Predictions 2020 report identifies the top 20 themes that will impact the technology, media, and telecom sectors in 2020.
- For each theme, we offer a series of predictions, identify winners, and losers and point you to further reading.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Given that so many themes are disruptive, it is very easy to be blindsided by industry outsiders who invade your sector.
- So, to help our clients gain competitive advantage, we have developed the publisher’s thematic research ecosystem, a single, integrated global research platform that provides an easy-to-use framework for tracking all themes across all companies in all sectors.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Artificial intelligence
3 Software-defined everything
4 Cloud computing
5 Internet of Things
6 Autonomous vehicles
9 3D printing
11 Quantum computing
12 Internet TV
14 Virtual and augmented reality
15 Generation Hashtag
16 The future of work
- Appendix: Our thematic research methodology
- AMC Networks
- China Mobile
- Daily Mail
- Delivery Hero
- Deutsche Telekom
- Didi Chuxing
- Electronic Arts
- Facebook (Oculus)
- Fairfax Media
- General Trust
- Korea Telecom
- Lions Gate Entertainment
- Match Group
- New York Times
- News Corp
- Rockwell Automation
- SK Telecom
- Softbank (Arm)
- Telecom Italia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9icyos
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200313005357/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/13/2020 11:33 AM/DISC: 03/13/2020 11:33 AM