2. A stainless steel strainer so you can drain cans without making a total mess and without cutting yourself. The rust-resistant stainless steel won’t trap odors and is easy to clean.
3. An Athleta sports bra that’ll actually hold you in place while you jump, press, run, and climb. The supportive compression will keep you secure whether training indoors or venturing outside for a longer hike. Gone are the days of *painful* workouts — you’re making the effort to exercise in the first place, you should be comfortable!
4. Or! A lightweight running pant so versatile you can wear them on a long-distance run or while on a long-distance flight. They’re breathable, wrinkle-resistant, water-repellant, and super stretchy. AKA you’ll never want to take them off and you may be motivated to actually wake up at 6 a.m. for that jog.
5. A hair finishing cream to help tame those annoying little hairs that surround your face and fly around no matter the weather or how much you try to control them. It’s the size of a mascara stick so you can easily keep tucked in your bag’s side pocket.
6. A Dagne Dover laptop bag so you can commute to work in style and with enough storage space for everything you tote around on a daily basis. It’s made from neoprene (which will protect your goods from spills and rain) and has tons of organizing pockets, a trolley sleeve for travel, and a detachable key leash.
7. An eyeliner stamp, because spending time in front of the mirror trying to perfectly match your wings is so darn frustrating. Those with shaky hands can finally get the sharp edge they’re looking for — this stamp will provide equal wings each and every time.
8. Cable clips to keep your wires organized and easily accessible throughout the day. You can peel and stick the clips to whatever surface, like your desk, bedside table, car dashboard, or kitchen counter.